With less than three weeks to go until MY TENDER HEART BIBLE officially releases, I’ve been busy getting ready. In anticipation, here are just a few of the things I’ve had on my to-do list:
1. Training Teddy, who has been my special bear since I was two, to be my storytime companion. He’s holding a tooth brush because the theme of our visits will be establishing cozy bedtime routines that include brushing teeth, getting in jammies, praying and snuggling up with a favorite stuffy to read books like MY TENDER HEART BIBLE!
2. Scheduling school, library, and bookstore events for the winter and spring. If you would like me to visit your school, library or bookstore, please reach out to me via my contact page. I’m also offering a handful of free 20-minute virtual visits, so reach out to me there as well if that is of interest. Check out the visits I have set up so far on my Upcoming Events page.
3. Setting up a small, but enthusiastic, book launch team to do things like share the book in their communities, recommend the book for purchase at their local schools and libraries, share about the book on social media etc.
4. Arranging and then preparing for a virtual book tour that includes stops at blogs, podcasts and more. Let me know if you’d like to be one of the stops.
5. Creating extension activities and crafts for teachers/parents to use after reading MY TENDER HEART BIBLE.
6. Being intentional about connecting and engaging daily on my various social media feeds. I hope you’ll join me there. There are buttons in the header and footer here for easy connecting.
7. Updating my author bio info on various book-related websites.
8. Preserving daily time in the midst of all this to write new stories, poem, and picture books. (I have several in progress.)
9. Remembering to BREATHE and ENJOY the process…
LEARN MORE about the book, including links for where to purchase, on my website’s dedicated MY TENDER HEART BIBLE book page.
Note: If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to my blog using the subscribe button in the footer or sidebar. I post once or twice weekly with book news, inspirational reflections, tips, interviews and more.
2 thoughts on “The COUNTDOWN for MY TENDER HEART BIBLE is on!”
Great news. Another Laura Sassi book. You are an amazing author. So says someone who has read about 500 picture books over the last two years and your name remains high up my list. Congrats and I look forward to reading your newest.
Oh, thank you so much. I appreciate your comment. It’s making me blush. I hope you enjoy this newest one. Blessings to you.